Welcome to the Standard and Triumph Car Club of NSW Inc.
NOTE to Members:
- We have a new Gallery Page - 'Vehicle Restorations', if you wish to add your restoration please send story and images to the Webmaster.
- Regions A, B, C & D - Our club is broken up into Regions A, B, C & D - Region breakup maps are available as a sub-menu item under About Us.
- Facebook Page - Since establishing our Facebook Page we have attracted only 8 members, this limited response from members does not warrant us perservering with this page. It will only remain for the next 3 months unless there is a significant take up.
We are committed to the restoration, use and promotion of Standard and Triumph vehicles through the sharing of information and social activities.
The vehicles we cover are all those manufactured by Standard and Triumph from 1903 through to 1980.
Below is a sample selection of vehicles we hope will be preserved and enjoyed; all the photos presented here were taken in Australia though unfortunately not all the vehicles belong to club members.
Throughout this site use is made of thumbnail images, in most cases clicking these images will provide a larger view with more detail.
('Click' image for larger view...)
- 1907 Standard SMC1 30hp
1907 Standard SMC1 30hp
- 1913 Standard 9.5hp
1913 Standard 9.5hp
- 1934 Triumph Gloria Ten
1934 Triumph Gloria Ten
- 1935 Standard 20
1935 Standard 20
- 1950 Triumph Renown
1950 Triumph Renown
- 1953 Vanguard Series II Diesel Estate
1953 Vanguard Series II Diesel Estate
- 1956 Standard 10
1956 Standard 10
- 1956 Vanguard Phase III and Vignale
1956 Vanguard Phase III and Vignale
- 1960 Vanguard Six
1960 Vanguard Six
- 1962 Triumph Spitfire
1962 Triumph Spitfire
- 1966 Triumph Mark I 2000
1966 Triumph Mark I 2000
- 1976 Triumph 2500S
1976 Triumph 2500S